The solution for dry, gritty, tired eyes. MURINE® tears are specially formulated to contain many of the
major ingredients found in natural tears. Use to refresh dryness and comfort burning resulting from:
- Lack of tears
- Computer stare
Polyvinyl alcohol 5mg/mL
Disodium edetate and Benzalkonium chloride as preservatives
- To prevent contamination discard eye drops 4 weeks after opening.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to any surface.
- If irritation persists, discontinue use, and consult a physician.
- Use with contact lenses is not recommended.
- Remove contact lenses before inserting eye drops.
- After washing hands, tilt head back, pull down lower eyelid, look upwards and squeeze 2 to 3 drops in.
- Close eyes for 30 seconds, looking left to right.
- For those who find eye drops difficult to put in: close eyes, tilt head back, then squeeze drops into the inner corners nearest the nose.
- Open eyes and let drops run in.