For the temporary relief of redness and drying due to minor eye irritation caused by dust, smoke, sun glare, wearing contact lenses or swimming.
Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.12 mg/mL
Disodium edetate and Benzalkonium chloride as preservatives
- NOT FOR USE IN CHILDREN.
- For external use only.
- If irritation persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- This product should not be used by individuals suffering from glaucoma or other serious eye diseases.
- Prolonged use may be harmful.
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist if using other eye products.
- Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye up to 4 times a day or as directed by a physician.
- Do not touch dropper tip to any surface since this may contaminate the solution.
- Replace cap after using.
- Discard contents 4 weeks after first opening the container.